Similar Deals that might interest you!
47% off 4-Course Set Lunch at Shin Tokyo (Clementi CityVibe) or Ramen Ten (Scotts Road) (Halal Japanese Restaurant) - Includes Sushi + Ramen + Side Dish + Drink
- 4-Course Set Lunch at Shin Tokyo or Ramen Ten
- Only $9.90 instead of $18.70
- Sushi of the Day
Ramen – Choose 1:
- Teriyaki Chicken Dry Ramen
- Tomyum Chicken Dry Ramen
- Zhajiang Chicken Dry Ramen
- Spicy Miso Chicken Ramen
- Tomyum Chicken Cutlet Ramen
- Super Spicy Ramen
- Spicy Mapo Ramen
- Oyaku Chicken Ramen
- Mushroom Ramen
- Ebi Ramen
Side Dish (2pcs/set) – Choose 1:
- Deep Fried Squid
- Deep Fried Ebi
- Deep Fried Scallop
- Calamari Ring
- Agedashi Tofu
- Four Seasons Cold Tofu
- Chicken Karaage
- Free Flow of Ice or Hot Japanese Green Tea
- Valid everyday including Weekends & PH!
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts from family and friends
- Redemptions of multiple vouchers allowed per customer
- Voucher is valid from 12 Jul 2012 to 12 Oct 2012
- Valid on PH as well
- GST (7%) and Service Charge (10%) is not included and must be paid to the restaurant directly
- Valid for dine-in only
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption Hours: 11.30am to 5pm; Last order at 4.30pm (Mon - Fri); 11am to 5pm (Sat & Sun)
- Reservation is strictly required
- To reseve, please call Shin Tokyo at 6775 8862 or Ramen Ten at 6238 7983 at least 1 - 2 days in advance
- Printed DEAL voucher must be provided upon redemption
Details of the Deal
Are you a fan of fusion cuisine? Do you wish to sample some of the best Japanese dishes in an entirely welcoming ambience?
Don’t miss this incredible DEAL for a feast at Shin Tokyo or Ramen Ten and experience new age Japanese cuisine.
The restaurant’s name of Ramen Ten takes root from the Japanese “noodle shop”. First established in 2002, Ramen Ten boasts a total of 4 outlets to date. The restaurant is widely-known for adopting the hip and vibrant décor concept that is in line with the fashionable Japanese downtown of Harajaku.
The restaurant’s name of Shin Tokyo Sushi, on the other hand, means “New Tokyo Sushi” in Japanese. Having been awarded the Halal Certificate by MUIS in 2005, Shin Tokyo and Ramen Ten became Singapore’s first and most successful Halal Japanese restaurant chain. The restaurants offer affordable New Age Japanese Cuisine that will suit all budgets and taste buds.
Ramen Ten is home to over 25 types of ramen and is famous for having created the “Dry Ramen”, the first of its kind in Singapore. Besides just ramen, the restaurant also offers other famous Japanese specialties like Japanese Paper Hot Pot Sets, Japanese Western Sets, Side Dishes and Desserts.
Shin Tokyo has a wide variety of sushi that includes the creation of “Spicy Sushi Range” that is 1st in Singapore. The menu also includes good combination of hot food like Japanese Baked Rice, Japanese Teishoku Sets, Side Dishes and Desserts.
With such a wide variety of dishes, you will stand to enjoy a great meal of finger-licking cuisine.
With its variety of fusion dishes and relaxing dining ambience, this DEAL will appeal to diners of all ages who seek good food and friendly service.
Shin Tokyo Clementi CityVibe
3151 Commonwealth Ave West
#02-05 Clementi CityVibe
Tel: 6775 8862
11.30am to 9.30pm (Mon – Fri)
11am to 9.30pm (Sat – Sun)
Far East Plaza
14 Scotts Road #01-22
Tel: 6238 7983
11.30am to 5.30pm; last order at 5pm (Daily, including Weekends & PH)