Similar Deals that might interest you!
Last Day! Bangkok: 3D2N with Choice of Hotel + Return Air Ticket on Thai Airways Airbus A380 + Daily Breakfast (Min 2 Pax)
- Bangkok: 3D2N with Choice of Hotel
- Only $158 per pax instead of $266 (Min 2 Pax)
- Return air ticket by Thai Airways (TG)
- 2 nights of accommodation at choice of hotel:
- Best Western Mayfair, Standard Room
- Mac Boutique Suites Hotel, Smart Suite Room
- Daily Breakfast
- In-flight meals
- 20kg luggage allowance
Flight Schedule (for reference only):
From Singapore to Bangkok:
- TG 410 ETD:2050hrs ETA:2210hrs
From Bangkok to Singapore:
- TG 403 ETD:0800hrs ETA:1115hrs
- TG 413 ETD:1115hrs ETA:1430hrs
- TG 407 ETD:1350hrs ETA:1705hrs (Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun)
- TG 409 ETD:1925hrs ETA:1940hrs
- TG 401 ETD:1940hrs ETA:2255hrs
- From Singapore to Bangkok:
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed (purchase in multiples of 2)
- Travel Period: 6 Oct 2012 to 12 Dec 2012 (travel must be completed by 14 Dec 2012)
- Blackout Dates: 25 Oct – 26 Oct 2012
- 1 voucher for 1 pax; minimum 2 pax required & must travel together
- Package is based on twin-sharing basis so vouchers must be purchased & utilized in pairs
- One time redemption of not more than 2 rooms allowed (on same check-in date)
- Airport tax of $184 per pax (subject to changes); payable to merchant
- Entry Visa (if required)
Optional Charges (payable to merchant):
- Third pax at Mac Boutique Suites Hotel (3D2N Package): $148 per pax (applies to adult & child)
- Child without bed (3D2N Package): $88 per pax
Extension per room per night:
- $60 (twin sharing) / $90 (triple sharing) – only at Mac Boutique Suites Hotel
- Package is based on promotional air fare TG 'W' booking class & subject to availability upon reservation. Top up fares available for other booking class or other airlines with additional charges upon request; payable direct to merchant
- Flight and hotel availability is on first-come-first-served basis & subject to confirmation. Asiatravel reserves the right to assign an alternative date within the travel period should the preferred date be unavailable
- Strictly valid up to the expiry date as stated herein and will become void and unenforceable at the expiry of its validity period
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Booking must be made by 13 Oct 2012 or at least 5 days prior to departure (whichever is earlier)
To redeem, email email@example.com with the following travellers’ details:
- Contact number
- Passport number & expiry
- Date of Birth
- Preferred travel date
- Attach your DEAL voucher
- You will receive an email confirmation within 3 working days
- For enquiries please call 6887 4347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & quote "DEAL.com.sg”
Details of the Deal
Have the time of your life with this 3D2N deal in Bangkok with your choice of hotel!
Best Western Mayfair Suites Bangkok is located in a prime spot, in the heart of the Business Centre, and Fashionable High Street Shopping.
Just half a kilometer to all major tourist attractions such as Siam Paragon, MBK Hall, Siam Discovery, Siam Square, Central World (World Trade Centre), Rajprasong Intersection and Central Department Store. It is also a few steps away from Pratunam Shopping Arcade, Pantip Plaza (IT Mall), Platinum Plaza and Baiyoke Arcade. This hotel is highly accessible via the Airport Link Station and a short drive from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Mac Boutique Suites is the unique boutique hotel in every sense. It is located in a peaceful area in the center of business district Sukhumvit Soi 7 & Soi 11.
It is the perfect retreat for anyone wishing to stay in an atmosphere designed with the concept of cozy ambiance and colorful decor.
It is a few steps away from BTS (Nana Station), a few minutes away from MRT (subway Asoke Station) and only 5 minutes from the major expressway. With convenient access, you can be assured transportation will never be a problem.
Grab this awesome deal and shop till you drop in vibrant Bangkok!
615 Toa Payoh Lorong 4
# 01-01 Singapore 319516
Tel: (65) 6887 4347
Fax: (65) 6887 5489
9am to 6pm (Mon – Fri)
9am to 1pm (Sat)
Closed on Sun & PH