Similar Deals that might interest you!
Bangkok: 4D3N Stay at Bangkok Venice Suite / FX Furama / True Siam – Includes 2-way Air Ticket by Cathay Pacific Airways + Daily Breakfast + Airport Transfer + City Tour (Min 2 Pax; 2 Price Options)
- Bangkok: 4D3N Stay at Bangkok Venice Suite / FX Furama / True Siam (Nett Price All Taxes Included)
2 Price Options Available:
- Adult: Only $368 per pax instead of $703 (Min. 2 pax)
- Child without Bed: Only $328 per pax instead of $605
The package includes:
- 3 nights of accommodation at Bangkok Venice Suite OR True Siam Bangkok OR FX Furama Makkasan
- Return Air Ticket on Cathay Pacific Economy Class
- Return airport -hotel –airport transfers
- Half-Day City Tour
- Singapore & Bangkok airport taxes
- Free Wi-Fi & Internet in the room
- Daily coffee & tea in the room
- True Siam Bangkok OR FX Furama Makkasan comes with 30-min massage
- Flight details:
- SIN - BKK 1335 to 1455
- BKK - SIN 1145 to 1510
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Travel period from 6 Aug 2012 to 29 Nov 2012; 30 Dec 2012 to 6 Feb 2013
- Peak period surcharge of $30 per pax for travel period: 30 Nov 2012 to 29 Dec 2012
- Min 2 pax to travel and must travel together
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions and/or discounts
- Valid for Singaporeans and Singapore residents only
- Reservations are subject to availability with terms and conditions upon booking
- If the date requested is not available, COMET TRAVEL PTE LTD has the right to advise an alternative date or similar class hotel which is available
- Any additional charges have to be paid at COMET TRAVEL PTE LTD sales office within a given deadline as advised by staff upon confirmation
- In the scenario that none of the above listed dates are available as advised by staff after registration, customers may choose to top up the difference for an alternative date as advised or may top up the difference to choose on other hotels category
- Extension rate: $75 per room per night
- Bangkok visa (if required)
- Tipping of THB100 per person to the guide
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption must be made latest by 20Aug 2012
- To redeem, please visit Comet Travel Pte Ltd at: 101 Upper Cross Street, #03-53, Singapore 058357
- Operating hours: 10.30am to 6.30pm (Mon - Fri); 10.30am to 1pm (Sat; Closed on Sun & PH)
- Printed DEAL Voucher and NRIC / Valid Pass must be presented upon redemption
Or email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / Evon.email@example.com / Jasmine_comettravel@rocketmail.com with the following details:
- Contact no
- Preferred travelling date
- Passport no
- Attach DEAL voucher
Details of the Deal
TRUE SIAM BANGKOK HOTEL ( FREE WIFI )
3 star boutique hotel, all 65 rooms showcase stylish interiors with a touch of Thai design, 5 minutes to hotel by sky train Phayathai station with just two stop to the Siam Discovery, Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Center Point, Pratunam Market, MBK shopping arcades. A variety of entertainment and dining venues are within walking distance, making True Siam Hotel Bangkok @ Phayathai suitable for both long and short term stays.
The hotel features distinctive an all-day restaurant serving Asian and European cuisine in a contemporary setting; Beer Garden, a chic setting ideal for drinks and entertainment.
Our standard rooms offer your best value accommodation right in the center of Bangkok
- 42 Rooms each 30 square meters
- All rooms have King-size beds
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Private balcony
- Big-size refrigerator
- Cable TV
- 32 inch LCD Television
- Shower Room
True Siam Hotel is located in a small and quite side road just besides the well-known Siam City Hotel, and very close to Pullman Bangkok, King Power Duty Free center. Leading hospitals such as the reputed Phayathai Hospital and Ramthibodi Hospital area only minutes away.
The fact that we are so close to the Phayathai sky train station allows our guest to explore Bangkok easily and with convenience.
- MBK Center (Maboonkrong Center) is one huge shopping mall famous for its reasonable prices cloth, electronics, restaurants, mobile phone, and fashion. - 10 minutes by sky train at National Stadium Station.
- Siam Paragon is the leading high-class shopping mall where you can buy even luxury sport cars and the latest trend items. This area also is home to Siam-Center Mall and a huge market for great shops - 5 minutes by sky train at Siam Station.
- Central Chidlom is one of the first shopping malls in Thailand and still an all-time favorite for people who appreciate high quality products. - 8 minutes by sky train at Chidlom station.
- Patpong night market, nightlife and central business district (CBD). The market is still one of the best places for souvenirs. - 12 minutes by sky train (Silom line) to Sala-Daeng station and a 2 minute walk.
- Nana Plaza nightlife center - 12 minutes by sky train at Nana station and a 3 minute walk.
- King Power Duty Free mall - 5 minute walk.
- Prathunam Textile Market. (shops and wholesale)- 20 minute walk or 10 minute by taxi.
- Panthip Plaza. World famous for everything concerning IT and Software. - 10 to 20 minutes by taxi.
- Jatujak Market (Weekend Market) World famous as the biggest market in the world. 10 Minutes by sky train.
- Airport express train station (Bangkok International Airport "Suvarnabhumi") - 5 minute walk.
There is much more to be explored and experienced!
FX Furama Makkasan
FX Hotel Makkasan, Bangkok, set in the heart of the Makkasan district, offers 78 rooms with contemporary designs featuring a range of modern amenities, offering comfort and conveniences for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel provides family-oriented rooms that sleep 3 adults comfortably. Nested within short walking distance, you will reach the Main Airport Rail Link and the Petchaburi MRT station connecting you quickly to the rest of Central Bangkok and beyond.
The Rooms: The 78 spacious guestrooms come complete with a vibrant and cheerful decor alongside tasteful furnishings to create a touch of lively exuberance. The rooms are fully equipped with all essential in-room amenities to provide the most enjoyable and comfortable stay.
Floor to ceiling windows allow plenty of natural daylight into our Standard Rooms. With a generous area of 21 sqm, guests can unwind comfortably in absolute privacy while taking full advantage of all amenities provided for total rest and relaxation.
Offers family-oriented rooms that sleep 3 adults comfortably. With a size of 24 sqm, guests can enjoy a spacious area equipped with a range of conveniences. All rooms come with 32" LCD television, work desk, and refrigerator.
- Hi-Speed Internet and Wi-Fi Access
- IDD phone
- In-room safe
- Flat Screen LCD with Satellite TV
- Air-conditioning with individual thermostat
- Bathroom amenities
Locations & Attractions
Bangkok is one of Asia's most cosmopolitan cities also known as the "Venice of the East". Bangkok is Thailand's spiritual cultural, political, commercial, educational and diplomatic center featuring classical dance extravaganzas and a numerous variety of shopping centers. Major tourist attractions include glittering Buddhist temples, palaces and the timeless Chao Phraya River.
Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew): The Grand Palace was built by King Rama I. Today the Grand Palace is still used for memorial ceremonies and royal functions for visiting dignitaries. At the center is Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew), the most sacred site to Thai locals. It is a treasure house of Thai arts and houses the Emerald Buddha, the most revered Buddha image in Thailand. Visiting these two significantly cultural and historical sites will put you right in the heart of the Old City of Bangkok. Open Daily: 08.30 am - 03.30 pm
Jim Thompson Museum: The collection of Thai-style houses belong to Jim Thompson the man who helped restore the Thai silk industry after World War II, Today it is preserved as a museum and contains a priceless collection of Asian objects d'art. Open Daily: 09.00 am - 05.00 pm
National Museum: Bangkok's National Museum houses a vast collection of artifacts found in all parts of the country, ranging from Neolithic times, Sukhothai, Ayuttaya to the Bangkok period. The complex, once used as a palace, consists of several old but beautiful buildings of colorful Thai architectural design. Open: Tuesday - Sunday 10.00 am - 06.00 pm
Vimanmek Mansion Museum: This is the world's largest golden teak building located in the compound of the Dusit Palace on Ratchawithi Road. The building compound displays various items and art objects for example, H.M. King Bhumibol's photography, H.M. Queen Sirikit's collection of handicraft masterpieces created by rural people, paraphernalia of rank and portraits, old clocks, ancient cloth and royal carriages. Open Daily: 09.30 am - 02.00 pm (Thai Dancing Shows 10.30 am - 02.00 pm)