Similar Deals that might interest you!
Up to 58% off Buffet at Window on the Park Restaurant, Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre - 2 Price Options Available
- Up to 58% off Buffet at Window on the Park Restaurant, Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
2 Price Options Available:
- Lunch Buffet – only $29 nett instead of $68.26 nett
- Dinner Buffet – only $32 nett instead of $75.33 nett
- Enjoy an extensive array of your favourite Asian and International cuisine
- Situated in a strategic location beaming with the vibrant charms of downtown
- A delightful journey of gastronomical pleasures
- Covers the very best of Asian and International cuisine
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased for family and friends
- Voucher is valid from 22 Jun 2012 to 31 Aug 2012
- Valid daily including weekends
- Lunch & Dinner vouchers are NOT valid on PHs and festive promotional period (such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc)
- Vouchers are transferable
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Prior reservation is required; please call 6733 8333 between 10am to 6pm to make your booking at least 1 day in advance
- Operating Hours for Lunch Buffet: 12pm to 2.30pm (Daily)
- Operating Hours for Dinner Buffet: 6.30pm to 10pm (Daily)
- Please bring along your printed DEAL voucher upon redemption
Details of the Deal
Situated in a strategic location beaming with the vibrant charms of downtown Singapore, Window on the Park Restaurant at Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre (formerly Holiday Inn Park View) offers its patrons a delightful journey of gastronomical pleasures covering the very best of Asian and International cuisine.
The bright and spacious all-day dining restaurant delivers patrons with welcoming dining experience set against contemporary hues and natural lighting looking over the Istana grounds.
With a view of the endless greenery and delectable cuisine served, Window on the Park Restaurant continues to be a well sought after dining gem in Singapore.
“I had the buffet lunch as part of an event I was attending at the hotel yesterday, and having read the earlier reviews, I approached the buffet table with trepidation. To my surprise, it wasn't bad at all, and the quality was in fact, better than average, IMO. I like some of these items -salmon sashimi was fresh, nicely sliced and chilled; boiled/steamed prawns was surprisingly fresh and sweet; the salads and appetizers were fresh and tasty; also worthy of mentioned was the pasta Aglio Olio which my other 2 lunch companions liked as well.“
- ZEN, ]]>HungryGoWhere.com]]>
Window on The Park Restaurant
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Level 2
11 Cavenagh Road
Tel: 6733 8333