Similar Deals that might interest you!
Costa Victoria Cruise: 4D3N “Italy at Sea” (Singapore - Klang - Malaysia – Singapore) - Includes Cabin Stay + All Day Entertainment + Onboard Classes + Live Performance + All Meals + Children Travel for Free* (Min 2 Pax)
- Costa Victoria Cruise Nett Price: 3N / 4N / 7N Cruise Departing from Singapore
3 Price Options:
- 3N Costa Victoria Cruise (Departure on 2 Jan 2013) – Only $355 per pax instead of $659
- 4N Costa Victoria Cruise (Departure on 17 Nov 2012) – Only $460 per pax instead of $1016
- 7N Costa Victoria Cruise (Departure on 24 Nov 2012) – Only $724 per pax instead of $1953
- 4N Costa Victoria Cruise (Departure on 1 Dec 2012) – Only $460 per pax instead of $1016
- 4N Costa Victoria cruise (Departure on 15 Dec 2012) – Only $460 per pax instead of $1016
- 7N Costa Victoria Cruise (Departure on 8 Dec 2012) – Only $724 per pax instead of $1953
- Cabin accommodation
- All meals throughout the day (Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper)
- Gala nights
- On-board entertainment shows and activities
- Children’s Squok Club
Use of facilities:
- 5 Restaurants
- 10 Bars
- 4 Jacuzzis / 3 pools
- Theatre on 2 levels
- Pompeii Spa
- Outdoor Jogging Track
- Casino / Disco
- 3N Cruise – Singapore / Port Klang / Malacca
- 4N Cruise – Singapore / Langkawi / Penang
- 7N Cruise – Singapore / Kuantan / Laem Chabang / Koh Samui
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Travel period strictly on the selected departure date only
- 1 voucher is equivalent to entitlement of 1 person (min. of 2 vouchers)
- Fares quoted are based on per person and twin sharing in Inside Classic cabin; and are subjected to cabin availability and change (due to currency fluctuation). All taxes are subjected to change
- Children below 18 years old and sharing with 2 adults (in upper berths) – Pay Port Charges, Gratuity and Luggage Insurance only
- 3rd/4th adult and child are accommodated in fold away upper berths or sofa beds – subjected to availability
- Single supplement: +100% (Prior approval of Revenue Management needed)
- The above fares and information are subjected to change at any time without notice
- Facilities exclude spa treatments, saloon services, and items not included in cruise fare
- 3N Cruise - $105 per pax
- 4N Cruise - $145 per pax
- 7N Cruise - $236 per pax
- Luggage Insurance: $23 per pax
- Port Charges:
- Any enquiries, please call 6225 1322 for assistance
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption/booking must be made by 15 Aug 2012
- Redemption is to be made at Stamford Discovery Cruise Center: Blk 1 Tanjong Pagar Rd, #02-21/22 Tanjong Pagar Plaza, Singapore 082001 (Tel: 6225 1322)
- Redemption Hours: 9am to 6pm (Mon - Fri) | 9am to 1pm (Sat)
- Printed DEAL voucher must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
What's another great alternative for those who long for a getaway but are too lazy to walk around? Go on a cruise! Let the magnificent Costa Victoria bring you around to view awesome scenary while you laze around on the deck and bask in the sun.
Costa Victoria is the ideal ship for people who love design, elegance, symmetry of shapes and muted colours. Fully refurbished, the ship has an unmistakable style that combines a traditional nautical look with minimalist design, high value finishes and works of art.
The Pompei wellness centre on Costa Victoria is truly chic and original: the pool area is inspired by ancient rectangular Roman baths surrounded by columns and includes a sauna, steam room, treatment rooms and gym.
The ship is spectacular, beginning with the futuristic Planetarium Atrium or Concorde Plaza, surrounded by glass walls overlooking the sea, which comes to life in the evening with live music and dancing. Its lounges are decorated and embellished with unique works of art, like the Capriccio Bar, with its inimitable and valuable mosaic signed by Emilio Tadini.
A complex restoration programme, involving high technology work, has made Costa Victoria even more modern. New balconies have been added to external cabins, plus two beautiful panoramic walkways and a new Buffet terrace.
If you're someone who loves night-time fun and entertainment, you'll find a casino, disco, numerous lounges and bars, the two-storey Festival Theatre and five restaurants, including the intimate Club il Magnifico where you can dine in a peaceful environment with the à-la-carte menu.
- 964 cabins in total, including: 242 with private balcony and 20 suites, 4 with private balcony
- 5 restaurants, including Club il Magnifico, at an additional charge, by reservation only
- 10 bars
- 4 Jacuzzis, 3 pools, including one inside
- Pompei Fitness centre with gym, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath
- Multipurpose sports pitch, Outdoor jogging track
- Theatre on two levels, Casino and Disco
- Squok Club with PlayStation Entertainment
Aye aye Captain! Sail away!
Stamford Discovery Cruise Center
Blk 1 Tanjong Pagar Road
#02-21/22 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Tel: 6225 1322