Similar Deals that might interest you!
Fine Dining Sushi Experience at Marina Bay Sands: 55% off 6-Course Japanese Lunch or Dinner at BAY SUSHI (Air Flown Premium Grade Sushi)
- 6 Course Japanese Set Lunch / Dinner at Bay Sushi, Marina Bay Sands
- Only $25 per pax instead of $55
- Enjoy an exquisite experience in brilliant fine dining at the splendid Bay Sushi at Marina Bay Sands
- All ingredients are premium grade specially flown in to ensure the greatest quality
- A great ambience borne by the modern, luxurious environment
- The Set Lunch / Dinner include:
- Agedashi Tofu,
- Chawan Mushi
- Avocado Salad
- Miso Soup
Main (Choice of 1):
- Main A: Sashimi & Sushi
- Main B: Orange Chicken
- Main C: Donkatsu
- Main D: Gold Dragon Roll (Eel)
- Cheese Cake
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person is allowed
- Voucher is valid from 13 Aug 2012 to 30 Oct 2012
- Valid daily for both lunch and dinner
- Last order for lunch is at 2pm
- Last order for dinner is at 9pm
- Sharing a set is not allowed; customers must order a minimum of 1 set each per person
- Valid daily including eve of PH & PH
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption period: 13 Aug 2012 to 30 Sept 2012
- Reservation is strictly required
- To reserve, please call 6688 7707 at least day in advance
- Redemption location: Bay Sushi, Canal Level, #B2-01B, The Shoppes, Marina Bay Sands
- Lunch: 11.30am to 3pm (Daily)
- Dinner: 5.30pm to 10pm (Daily)
- Printed DEAL voucher & NRIC / valid passes must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
Bay Sushi introduces a novel experience of dining with its unique selection of cosmopolitan rolls and sushi served in a modern luxury setting. The rolls and sushi at Bay Sushi are original creations of its chefs who take inspiration from a range of familiar elements, from popular culture to landmarks.
Bay Sushi is set apart from the typical Japanese-oriented roll and sushi restaurants in that the restaurant serves innovative dishes on a specially-designed conveyor belt that has several fixed-tops to present the restaurants specialties.
One other distinctive feature of Bay Sushi is the coloured plates upon which its dishes are presented. There are eight different coloured plates, each named after eight of the most famous bays in the world; Marina Bay in Singapore, Busan Bay in Korea, Tokyo Bay in Japan, Honolua Bay in Hawaii, USA, San Francisco Bay in California, USA, Guanabara Bay in Brazil, Ha Long Bay in Vietnam and Phang Nga Bay in Thailand.
At Bay Sushi, food lovers all over the world can look forward to satisfying their cravings for adventurous treats in style.
For advance reservations, please call Bay Sushi at 6688 7707.
Bay Sushi can be differentiated from other Japanese-oriented sushi restaurants in the region by its contemporary roll and sushi concept, the interior design fashioned with the theme of modern luxury, the fixed-top conveyor belt that presents both hot and cold dishes on coloured plates inspired by the famous bays in the world, as well as the innovative dishes created by its highly-talented chefs.
For more information, please visit ]]>www.baysushi.com.sg]]>