Similar Deals that might interest you!
Last Day! Gardens By The Bay + Singapore Flyer / River Cruise Combo: 37% off World's Premier Tropical Waterfront Gardens – Includes Admission to Flower Dome + Cloud Forest + Complimentary $5 Sentosa Attractions Discount (2 Options Available)
- Gardens By The Bay + Singapore Flyer / River Cruise Combo
2 Options Available:
- Gardens By The Bay + Singapore Flyer & Journey of Dreams - Only $36 per pax instead of $53
- Gardens By The Bay + River Cruise Combo - Only $28.80 per pax instead of $46
- Visit to Gardens by the Bay attraction (admission to Flower Dome + Cloud Forest)
- Singapore Flyer (Option 1)
- River Cruise Ride (Option 2)
- Complimentary $5 Sentosa attraction discount by Fil Air Travel
- Perfect outing for the family or with special loved ones, exploring nature at Gardens by the Bay and viewing the robust Singapore River or viewing the spectacular skyline of Singaproe through the Singapore Flyer
- Unique experience between the past history of Singapore River (old Singapore) and the new Singapore
- Take a ride in the world's largest observation wheel that gives you spectacular view of Singapore's cosmopolitan cityscape
- Experience Journey of Dreams, Singapore Flyer's latest attraction encompassing a whole new flight experience
- Engaging multimedia showcase providing a deeper appreciation and understanding of the Singapore story and the iconic Singapore Flyer
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person is allowed
- All attraction tickets must be utilized by 31 Dec 2012
- Attraction tickets are valid daily including weekends & PH
- Each Original Admission Ticket is entitled to One (1) time entry only
- Attraction tickets can be used on different dates and transferable
- Gardens By The Bay Admission includes Flower Dome + Cloud Forest
- $5 Attraction discount is strictly to be exercised upon redemption
- $5 Attraction discount is non-exchangeable and non-refundable for cash
- Operating Hours for Flower Dome & Cloud Forest: 9am to 9pm (Daily)
Flower Dome closed on:
- 25 Sept, 30 Oct, 27 Nov, 18 Dec 2012
Cloud Forest closed on:
- 24 Sept, 29 Oct, 26 Nov, 17 Dec 2012
- Singapore Flyer is until 6pm daily
- River Cruise Ride is until 9.30pm
- FREE Admission for child below 3 years old for both attractions
- Children 3 years and above are required to purchase & utilize a DEAL voucher
- Voucher is transferable
- Garden Cruiser & Aerial Walkway or the OCBC Skyway - Additional payment chargeable at ticket hub
- Redemption period: 22 Sept 2012 to 30 Oct 2012
- To redeem, please visit Fil Air Travel & Tours Pte Ltd at 304 Orchard Road, #03-58 Lucky Plaza Singapore in exchange for the original attraction tickets before proceeding to individual destination
- Operating Hours: 10am to 7pm (Mon – Sat); Closed on Sun, eve of PH and PH
- Printed DEAL voucher must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
Visit Singapore's very own horticulture oasis by the bay, with its rich natural environment and its multiple attractions on display!
The world's premier tropical waterfront garden attraction is one that's not to be missed! Enter a world of perpetual spring, where unique plants bloom in an ever-changing display of flowers in the Flower Dome.
Step into the Flower Dome and find yourself standing in awe of nature.
Spectacular and innovative in design, it is one of the icons of Bay South Garden. The Flower Dome replicates the cool-dry climate of Mediterranean regions like South Africa, California and parts of Spain and Italy. Home to a collection of plants from deserts all over the world, it showcases the adaptations of plants to arid environments.
Enjoy a cooling and leisurely stroll through the Flower Dome and experience the eerie profile of the baobabs, surrounded by fascinating succulents. Immerse yourself in the spectacular view of the Marina reservoir skyline, as you embark on your journey through the Mediterranean Basin, South West Australia, South Africa, Central Chile and California.
You'll discover amazing plants and flowers from different corners of the globe, and you'll be amazed by how different parts of the trees are used in daily lives across different cultures.
After which, embark on a River Cruise Ride and enjoy a unique experience between the past history of Singapore River (old Singapore) and the new Singapore or view the spectacular Singapore skyline with a great ride on the Singapore Flyer.