Similar Deals that might interest you!
Celebrate Singapore's 47th National Day! 53% off International Buffet at Melting Pot Café, Holiday Inn Atrium
- Happy 47th Birthday Singapore! 53% off International Buffet at Melting Pot Café, Holiday Inn Atrium
2 Options Available:
- Melting Pot Café's International Buffet (Includes free flow of non-alcoholic drinks) - Only $25 nett per pax instead of $52.96
- Melting Pot Café's International Buffet (with 1 glass of house wine / draft beer) - Only $30 nett per pax instead of $64.74
- Includes complimentary $38 Xin Cuisine F&B Voucher (2 pieces)
- Special National Day Buffet Menu
- Local Delicacies including Laksa, Kueh Pie Tee, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Satay, Tandoori Chicken and many other popular local dishes
- All-You-Can-Eat with a wide selection of International dishes
- The ultimate dining experience, the Singaporean’s Way!
- Valid for both lunch & dinner
- Conveniently located at Level 4 of Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore (Opposite Zouk)
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts with family and friends
- Voucher is valid from 1 Aug 2012 to 31 Aug 2012
- Lunch is valid for Fridays & Saturdays only
- Dinner is valid from Sundays to Thursdays only
- Not valid on eve of PH, PH, special occasions and themed Buffet
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Reservation must be made minimum 1 day in advance; please call 6731 7172 for reservation
- Redemption Hours: 12pm to 2.30pm (Lunch), 6.30pm to 10pm (Dinner)
- To redeem, please visit Melting Pot Cafe, 317 Outram Road, Level 4, Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore, Singapore 169075
- Printed DEAL voucher must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
A time of national pride as August commemorates Singapore’s National Day. One of the wonders you’ll discover about Singapore is the city’s love for food. Melting Pot Café brings you the best local delicacies across the various ethnic cuisines. From Chinese, Malay, Indian and even the Peranakan delights.
Embark on a gastronomic parade of local delights, Laksa, Kueh Pie Tee, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Satay, Tandoori Chicken and many other popular local dishes. As we bring you the ultimate Singaporean dining experience, our live stations will take centre stage with our chefs bringing authentic local delights to feast on.
Set in the reminiscent of coffee shops of old Singapore. Take a culinary tour as our dedicated chefs showcase the splendours of our special Local themed buffet this August!