Similar Deals that might interest you!
Kuching Free & Easy: 3D2N Accommodation + Daily Breakfast + Half-Day City Tour + Return Airport Transfer + Return Air Ticket by SilkAir (Min 2 Pax)
- Kuching Free & Easy
2 Price Options Available:
- Adult Rate - Only $220 per pax instead of $308 (Min 2 Pax)
- Child Without Bed – Only $155 per pax instead of $200
- 3D2N Accommodation at Telang Usan Hotel (or similar)
- Daily Breakfast
- Half-Day City Tour: Sarawak Museum , Cat Museum , Cat Monument , Main Bazaar ,Old State Mosque ,Bird's Nest Factory , local product centre & souvenir shop
- Return Airport Transfer by seat in coach
- Return Air Ticket by SilkAir with 20kg baggage allowance
Flight Details (subject to availability):
Singapore – Kuching:
- MI 372 ETD 0805 / ETA 0945
- MI 378 ETD 1755 / ETA 1920
Kuching – Singapore:
- MI 371 ETD 1030 / ETA 1155
- MI 377 ETD 2005 / ETA 2130
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts for family and friends
- Travel Period: 22 Jul 2012 to 31 Dec 2012
- 1 voucher for 1 pax; minimum 2 to go
- Half day city tour will be arranged on day 1 of the tour
- "Child" is defined as ages 2 to 11 years of age
- Airport Taxes & Fuel surcharge @ S$165 per pax (subject to change) – payable to merchant
- Tipping RM15 per person (payable to tour guide upon arrival)
- Airport / hotel porterage
- Travel Insurance
- Travel visa (if required)
- Personal expenses such as laundry services, mini bar consumption, telephone bill, etc
Optional charges (Payable to PYOTravel):
- Extension night with breakfast @ S$70 (Twin)
- Applicable for Singapore & Malaysia markets only
- Package based on promotional air fare "N" booking class & subject to availability upon reservation. Top up fares available for other airlines / booking class
- PYOTravel reserves the right to assign an alternative date should the preferred date be unavailable
- PYOTravel reserves the right to change accommodation to another hotel of similar class within 7 days before check-in
- For enquiries please call 6336 2022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption/ booking period: 16 Jul 2012 to 6 Aug 2012
- Booking must be made at least 7 days prior to departure
To book, please email email@example.com with the following travellers’ details:
- Name as in passport
- Passport number & expiry date
- Contact number
- Date of birth
- Preferred date of departure
- Preferred flight
- Attach your DEAL voucher
- Merchant will revert with booking status within 5 working days
- Printed DEAL voucher must be presented upon redemption for verification
Details of the Deal
Kuching means "cat" in Malay. Like its name, this incredible city has its grace and subtlety on its own. A capital for cat lovers, the world's first cat museum can be found here. Kuching is safe, clean and has a surprising number of tourist attractions.
Check out your tour itinerary below!
Upon arrival at Kuching International Airport, meet and greet by the friendly local representative and proceed for city & shopping tour.
Kuching, the Capital of Sarawak, is a cosmopolitan city and this is reflected in the faces on the street. It's city centre is well preserved with ornate Chinese Temples, The Astana, City Tower, many fine examples of colonial-style architecture a beautiful waterfront and a number of interesting museums, including the famous Sarawak Museum & Cat Museum. Other places of interest include the famous landmark of the City, the Cat Monument, Market, Main Bazaar, China Town, Old State Mosque & etc.
Proceed to HOMEMADE KEK LAPIS. The Sarawak layer cake is a well-loved local delicacy that is laborious and intricate to make but so delicious to eat. These colourful cakes also make great gifts to friends. Kuching is a good destination to shop for souvenir such as woodcarvings, “Pua Kumbu” with native design, Pepper products and Sarawak pottery. Sarawak Bird’s Nest Factory and Local Product Centre are also one of the famous souvenirs which can be found in Kuching.
After tour, transfer to Hotel of your choice for check in and overnight.
After breakfast, free at leisure.
After breakfast, transfer to Kuching Airport for your return flight.
PYO Travel (GSA of Reliance Travel Agencies (S) Pte Ltd
1 Coleman Street,
#04-07, The Adelphi,
Tel: (65) 6336 2022
Operating hours: 10am – 7pm (Mon – Sat; Closed on Sun & PH)