Similar Deals that might interest you!
Langkawi : 4D3N Round Island Discover Tour - Includes 3 Nights Stay at Bahagia Hotel or similar + Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer + Full Day Tour with Lunch - 2 Price Options!
- Langkawi: 4D3N Round Island Discover Tour
2 Options Available:
- Hotel + Transfer - Only $128 per pax instead of $205
- Hotel + Transfer + Flight - Only $268 per pax instead of $408
- Rates are applicable for adults and children strictly based on Twin Sharing only
The package includes:
- Return flight by Silkair with 20 kg baggage allowance (Option 2)
- Return airport transfer from airport to hotel by seat in coach
- 3 nights accommodation at Bahagia Hotel Langkawi (or similar)
- Full day round island tour
Tour Highlights :
- Batik Village
- Mahsuri's Tomb
- Black Sand Beach
- Eagle Square
- Crocodile Farm
- Gunung Mat Cincang
- Langkawi Cable Car
Flight details (subject to availability):
Singapore - Langkawi
- MI 362 ETD 0840hrs/ ETA 1005hrs (Depart every Sat Only)
- MI 368 ETD 1835hrs/ ETA 2000hrs (Depart every Tue , Fri , Sun)
Langkawi - Singapore
- MI 361 ETD 1045hrs/ ETA 1215hrs (Depart every Sat Only)
- MI 369 ETD 2045hrs/ ETA 2215hrs (Depart every Tue , Fri , Sun)
- Singapore - Langkawi
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Travel period : 10 Sep 2012 – 28 Mar 2013 (Complete by 31 Mar 2013)
- Rates applicable for adults & children based on Twin Sharing (Strictly Twin Sharing ONLY)
- 1 voucher for 1 pax. Minimum 2 to go
- Package based on Silk Air promotional air fare "N" booking class & subject to availability at times of reservation.
- Additional top up fares may be required if the promotional fares are not available at time of reservations.
- PYOTravel reserves the right to change accommodation to another hotel of similar class within 7 days before check-in
- Voucher is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-extendable, non-transferable and not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Reservations are based on first come, first serve basis
- No amendment & cancellation is allowed once booking made
- [Option 2] Airport Taxes & Fuel surcharge @ S$ 162 per pax (subject to change)
- Airport / hotel porterage
- Travel Insurance
- Travel visa if required
- Personal expenses such as laundry services, mini bar consumption, telephone bill, etc
Additional charges (Payable to PYOTravel)
Child no bed : (without breakfast)
- [Optional 1] : S$40 per person
- [Optional 2] : S$135 per person
- Extension night with breakfast @ S$50 per room per night
- Child no bed : (without breakfast)
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption & booking period : 03 Sep -24 Sep 2012 or at least 7 days prior to departure
For Redemption, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org & provide below:
- Date of Departure
- Preferred flight
- Name as in passport
- Passport number & Expiry date
- Date of Birth , Nationality & Gender
- Contact number
- Attached Deal.com e-vouchers
- Booking status will revert within 5 working days
- For further enquiries, please call 6336 2022 or email to email@example.com
Details of the Deal
Renowned internationally as the archipelago of 99 tropical islands of Malaysia, Langkawi is the ultimate holiday paradise that offers modern accommodation facilities and amenities set against the natural backdrop of sun-drenched beaches and age-old rainforest. Visitors will be delighted to also know the entire island is tax-exempted, meaning the treasure troves of booze, chocolates and other taxable goods are way below the retail price.
Located at Kuah Town, within close proximity to local shopping centre such as Kamdar, local restaurants and Jetty. The 130 rooms feature all the comfort of city-living, hotel features trendy and chic living where the highlights of warm room interiors have endowed a refreshing and sizzling change to world-renowned tropical retreat city.
Itinerary : (Subject to change)
Upon arrival Langkawi International Airport, transfer to check-in hotel. Free to leisure for the rest of the day.
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, begin your journey with a visit to Batik Factory to witness the making of Batik, a cloth that traditionally uses a manual wax-resist dyeing technique.
Then proceed to Mahsuri's tomb, the legendary icon of Langkawi and get to know the whole history. The beautiful Black Sand Beach will be the next destination, where you can take some snaps at the ancient fishing jetty.
Right after, you will be taken to a must-see tourist spot where a 12 meter high brown eagle which symbolizes Langkawi stands strong at the Eagle Square. Last but not least, enjoy the splendid of duty free shopping in Kuah Town before proceeding for lunch.
After lunch, journey continues with a visit to the tropical rainforest and the beautiful waterfall on northern Langkawi, and a crocodile farm which houses over a thousand "Crocodylus Porosus" crocodiles, Malaysia's largest collection.
Continue the adventure by experiencing the thrill of being in the Longest Free Span Single Rope Cable Car in Malaysia at 919.5 meters while enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Gunung Mat Cincang.
Free at own leisure
PYO Travel (GSA of Reliance Travel Agencies (S) Pte Ltd)
1 Coleman Street
#04-07 The Adelphi
Tel: (65) 63362022
Mon – Sat: 10am – 7pm
Sun & PH: Closed