Similar Deals that might interest you!
Legoland Theme Park NETT Price DEAL – 1 Day Visit + Includes 2-Way Coach Transfer + Legoland Theme Park Admission + Priority Entrance Exclusive for DEAL Customers + Sumptuous Chinese Restaurant Dinner + Tour Guide Service + Group Insurance
- Legoland Theme Park: 1 Day Visit
- Only $79 instead of $149
- 2 Way Coach 45 Seater Coach
- LEGOLAND Theme Park Admission
- Free Johor Premium Outlet (Can Opt-out)
- Dinner (Catered for Halal & Vegetarian)
- Tour Guide Service
- Group Insurance (1 - 80yrs)
- Priority Entrance Exclusively for DEAL Customers
LEGOLAND Theme Park:
- 76 acres of adventure geared with family fun
- Packed full of more than 40 rides, shows and attractions
- Centerpiece of the park is the MiniLand; which is created from over 25 million Lego bricks
- Tipping not required (included in DEAL)
- Multiple Vouchers May be purchased
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person is allowed
Travel period is on the following dates (For LEGOLAND Tour) :
- 22, 29 Sept 2012
- 6, 13,20,27 Oct 2012
- 3,10,17,24 Nov 2012
- 1,8,15,22,29 Dec 2012
- Coach departs from Newton MRT at 9am
- Malaysia Entry Visa Application (if required)
- Reservation is subject to availability
- No cancellations and amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Group tour requires a minimum of 40 pax to depart
Optional Charges (payable to merchant)
- Pay direct to: Traveller101 Pte Ltd, 50 Serangoon North Avenue 4, #08-08, Singapore 555856
- Child (2 – 11 years old) with seat: $69
- Senior Citizens (60 years & above) with seat: $69
- Infant (below 2 years) Free without seat
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- LegoLand Tour
- Redemption Period: 22 Jun 2012 to 31 Aug 2012
To redeem, please email to email@example.com with following:
- Name as in Passport
- Passport No
- Passport Expiry
- Date of Birth
- Contact No
- Travel Date
- Attached your DEAL Voucher
Details of the Deal
LEGOLAND Malaysia is 76 acres of adventure geared with family fun. It is packed full of more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Nearly all of the rides are hands-on, so you can push, pull, pedal, program, steer, squirt, splash, crawl, climb and yes – build your way through a full day of non-stop fun!
The park is divided up into seven themed areas. Each theme area is designed to ensure that guests of all ages will find much to explore and enjoy at the LEGO® experiment centres, roller coasters, water attractions and shows. The whole family can embark on a day-long voyage of discovery and adventure.
Be Gulliver for a day as you head to MINILAND, the centrepiece of the park. Here, on a scale of 1:20, famous Asian towns and landscapes have been recreated from over 25 million LEGO bricks, with loving attention to detail. To make MINILAND as realistic as possible, people, animals, cars, ships, trains and aeroplanes can be moved at the touch of a button.
The possibilities are endless as you use your creativity in the realm of IMAGINATION. Build your own cars, pull yourself up into the air to reach the tower or enjoy the brilliant view at the Observation Tower.
Get your kids to eplore LEGOLAND on a train as they are carried through the whole park, witnessing the different exciting realms.
Once you have your fill of fun, get a Lego merchandise as a memento for you and your kids. Having the largest selection of Lego merchandise, the Big Shop is located right at the entrance.