Similar Deals that might interest you!
53% off Lomography Holga 135BC Camera – Includes 1 Year Warranty + Choice of 15BC Flash (Available in 8 Colours)
- Lomography Holga 135BC Camera
- Only $79 instead of $169
8 Colour Options Available:
- Red & White
- Optional: Holga 15B Flash with colour filter (red, blue, green, yellow) - Only $29 instead of $49
- Includes one year manufacturer’s warranty
- Rear mask for enhanced “Black Corner” effect
- Uncoupled advance & shutter release for multiple exposures
- Manual zone focus with 4 distance settings
- Standard flash hot shoes
- Standard Tripod & Standard cable release threads
- Uses standard 35mm film and can be developed at any lab or supermarket
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person is allowed
- Voucher is valid from 15 Jul 2012 to 31 Jul 2012
- Voucher is non-transferable unless accompanied by an authorization letter
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption period: 15 Jul 2012 to 31 Jul 2012
- Redemption via self-collection; visit DEALGURU Holdings at: 1 King George's Avenue, Rehau Building Level 5, Singapore 208557
- Redemption Hours: 11am to 7.30pm (Mon-Fri), closed on Weekends & PH
- Printed DEAL voucher & NRIC / valid passes must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
It’s a toy. Yes! I am a kid. Leave me alone and let me play.
Let the child inside run riot and you’ll never be quite the same again. As a grown man (questionable) I glean a great sense of satisfaction from pointing this ridiculous lump of plastic at people who actually feel less threatened by what can only be viewed as a toy.
However, little do they know that inside lies a professional film which, when used imaginatively, renders what can often be stunning, and prize winning, photographic results.
The plastic 47/8 optical lens lends a toy-like quality to the camera, while at the same time imparting the otherworldly essence to photos that the Holga is so famous for.
Drop your boring point-and-shoot and return to the sepia-toned past when capturing the moment was a glorious combination of art and luck.