Similar Deals that might interest you!
Last Day! First Time in Singapore: Brand New Marine Life Park SEA Aquarium at RWS + Gardens by the Bay or DUKW Tour combo! (3 Price Options Available). Be the First to experience the World’s Largest Oceanarium
- Marine Life Park’s SEA Aquarium, Resort World Sentosa
3 Options Available:
- Marine Life Park Aquarium + Gardens by the Bay – Only $42 per pax instead of $59 per pax
- Marine Life Park Aquarium + Amphibious DUKW Tour – Only $35 per pax instead of $59 per pax
- Gardens by the Bay + Amphibious DUKW Tour – Only $34 per pax instead of $59 per pax
- Great for families with children and group of friends
- World's Largest Aquarium
- 800 species of marina animals
Gardens By The Bay:
- Unique Plants
- Bloom of ever-changing display of flowers in Flower Dome
- World's Premier Tropical Waterfront Garden
Captain Explorer DUKW Tour:
- Board an authentic revamped Vietnam War era vehicle
- Explore the City
- Drive around city landmarks
- Multiple purchase of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person allowed
- Redemption Period: 4 Dec 2012 to 2 Jan 2013
- All attraction tickets must be utilized by 31 Jan 2013
- All attraction tickets can be used on different date or same date
- All attraction tickets are valid on school holiday, weekends, eve of PH & PH
- Valid for adults & children aged 4 years & above only
- One-Day Pass does not include admission to Typhoon Theatre at The Maritime Experiential Museum
- No cancellation / amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- For Captain Explorer DUKW Tour, additional charges are applicable for children aged 3 years & below (payable directly to Captain Explorer DUKW)
- Captain Explorer DUKW Tour is valid from 9.30am to 6.30pm only (last admission at 5.30pm)
- Flower Dome & Cloud Forest open daily from 9am to 9pm
- SEA Aquarium one-day pass is valid from 10am to 7pm only
Conservatories Closure Date:
- Cloud Forest: 17 Dec 2012, 28 Jan 2013, 25 Feb 2013, 18 Mar 2013
- Flower Dome: 18 Dec 2012, 29 Jan 2013, 26 Feb 2013, 19 Mar 2013
- Package excludes Garden Cruiser & Aerial Walkway or the OCBC Skyway; additional charges payable at ticket hub
- Boarding point for Captain Explorer DUKW Tour: Singapore Flyer Tourist & Transit Hub, #01-05
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- To redeem, visit PYO Travel at: 1 Coleman Street 04-07 The Adelphi
- Printed DEAL voucher & NRIC / Valid Pass must be presented upon redemption
- To make booking for Captain Explorer DUKW Tour, please call 6738 3338 from 8am to 7pm
- Admission tickets must be presented at respective attractions
- For enquiries, please call 6336 2022 or email to email@example.com
Details of the Deal
Discover the inspiring world of life in the ocean with more than 800 species of marine animals at the world’s largest aquarium. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium™ and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. Challenge yourself and face-to-face with over 200 sharks and uncover the centuries of myths about these ocean predators.
The world's premier tropical waterfront garden attraction is one that's not to be missed! Enter a world of perpetual spring, where unique plants bloom in an ever-changing display of flowers in the Flower Dome.
Titillate your senses with the changing displays of the Flower Field. Stroll in the mist of hundreds of flowers and take in the splendour of dazzling colours, as well as the natural scent in the air. A return visit is a must to see the other seasonal, cultural and thematic displays throughout the year.
Step into the Flower Dome and you’ll be standing in awe of nature. Spectacular and innovative in design, it is one of the icons of Bay South Garden. The Flower Dome replicates the cool-dry climate of Mediterranean regions like South Africa, California and parts of Spain and Italy. Home to a collection of plants from deserts all over the world, it showcases the adaptations of plants to arid environments. Stop and smell the flowers in the colourful changing displays of the Flower Field, which reflects different seasons, festivals and themes.
Enter the Cloud Forest and be pleasantly surprised with a different experience from the Flower Dome. Comprising a 35-metre tall mountain complete with the tallest indoor waterfall covered in lush vegetation, the Cloud Forest portrays plant life from about 2,000-metres above sea level at the top of the mountain to around 1,000-metres at the bottom of
The fun begins when you board an authentic revamped Vietnam War era vehicle. You'll be accompanied by our friendly Funbassador who will be assisting you through the DUKW® Adventure. Start off with a city exploration, a drive around the city landmarks like Esplanade, Padang, Supreme Court, City Hall and War Memorial.
And just when you think you've seen it all, there's more. It's time for "Splashdown" in the waters of Marina Bay for a breathtaking view of the Merlion, Singapore River, the iconic Marina Bay Sands, view Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and Singapore skylines, the kind of view you just won't get anywhere else.
So take the ride of your life. Hop on a Captain Explorer DUKW® Tour!