Similar Deals that might interest you!
40% off $25 Cash Voucher at Nan Xiang Steamed Bun Restaurant (Bugis & Plaza Singapura) - Enjoy Award Winning Xiao Long Bao and Other Delicacies
- 40% off $25 Cash Voucher at Nan Xiang Steamed Bun Restaurant
- Only $15 instead of $25
- Valid daily
- Famous of their award-winning "xiao long bao"
- Offers almost 8 varieties of “xiao long bao”
- Modern Chinese interior, perfect for gathering with friends & family
- Valid daily
- Valid for both a-la carte items and set meal
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased
- Voucher is valid from 30 Jun 2012 to 26 Aug 2012
- Splitting of bill per table is not allowed
- Limited to utilization of 2 vouchers per table per bill only
- Strictly for dine-in only
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
Reservation strictly required; please call the following outlets at least 1 day in advance:
- Bugis Junction (6835 7577)
- Plaza Singapura (6337 7446)
- 200 Victoria Street, #02-53 Bugis Junction, Singapore 188021
- 68 Orchard Road, #02-01 Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839
- Operating Hours: 11.30am to 10pm (Mon-Fri), 11am to 10pm (Weekends & PH)
- Printed DEAL voucher must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
The first Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant dates back over a century and still remain a culinary icon. Enjoy the best buns, backed by rich culture and history – your life will never be the same again.
An established brand that has gained international status and undisputed popularity, Nanxiang continues its legacy of serving up the best award-winning "xiao long bao".
In addition to an extensive selection of "xiao long bao", Nanxiang boasts an extensive menu of over 60 tantalizing dishes. To preserve the culinary standards and authenticity of Nanxiang , veteran chefs from the original restaurant in shanghai are deployed here in Singapore!
Nan Xiang offers a distinctive décor that features the iconic 'zhen long' (bamboo baskets) used for steaming buns. Diners can enjoy the delectable tastes of Shanghai in a comfortable and modern Chinese atmosphere.
Nanxiang offers 8 other flavors of “xiao long bao”. They include the Crab Roe and Pork Filling Steamed Bun and the Crab Roe, Shark Fin and Pork Filling Steamed Bun.
The restaurant also features other popular Shanghainese delights such as Nanxiang Drunken Chicken, Braised "Lion's Head", Shanghai Panfried Pork Bun and Shanghai Vegetable Rice.