Similar Deals that might interest you!
Vietnam: 3D2N Love in Hanoi – Includes Stay at May De Ville Old Quarter Hotel (Next to Hoan Kiem Lake) + 2-Way Air Tickets + Daily Breakfast + In-Room Wi-Fi (4 Price Options Available)
- Vietnam: 3D2N Love in Hanoi
4 Price Options Available:
- 3D2N Stay at May De Ville with Return Economy Class Air-Tickets (Twin & Triple Sharing) – Only $150 per pax instead of $385 (Min. 2 Pax)
- 3D2N Stay at May De Ville with Return Economy Class Air-Tickets (Single Only) – Only $230 per pax instead of $450
- 3D2N Stay at May De Ville with Return Economy Class Air-Tickets (Child with Bed) – Only $140 per pax instead of $385
- 3D2N Stay at May De Ville with Return Economy Class Air-Tickets (Child without Bed) – Only $120 per pax instead of $330 (Min. 2 Pax)
- 2-Way Air Ticket on Jetstar or Tiger Airways
- 2-Night Stay at May De Ville (next to Hoam Kiem Lake)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Breakfast
Excellent May De Ville Hotel location:
- Located in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter, just a block away from Hoan Kiem Lake
- Walking distance of the central business district and major local attractions
- May De Ville Hotel reflects both the inherent impeccable elegance of Hanoi as well as the rapid changes sweeping the city in recent years
- Features include nearly 50 well-appointed rooms with city view, amenities such as multi-channel LCD television, in-room private laptop, free DSL & Wireless internet access, IDD telephone, air conditioning, tea & coffee brewing machine, safe box and other facilities
- Modern and cosy bathrooms with shower/bathtub combination or Jacuzzi, hair-dryers and accessories are available
- Click ]]>HERE]]> to know more about May De Ville
- Surrounded by the shopping belt, restaurants and entertainment
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person allowed
- Travel Period: 1 Sep 2012 to 31 Mar 2013
- Blackout Period: 25 Oct - 28 Oct, 11 Nov - 14 Nov, 23 Dec – 26 Dec, 29 Dec 2012; 1 Jan – 2 Jan, 10 Feb – 14 Feb, 28 Mar – 31 Mar 2013
- All applicable Airline / Airport / Fuel taxes ($73 but subject to changes)
- Government & Hotel Taxes ($6 per pax per night)
- Single - $75
- Twin - $75
- Triple - $95
- Child With Bed - $35 per child
- Child Without Bed - $15 per child
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption must be made latest by 8 Jul 2012
- To redeem, visit: Citiskies Travel Mart Pte Ltd, 6 Raffles Boulevard, #01-101C Marina Square, Singapore 093534 with your DEAL voucher and Passport
- Operating Hours: 12pm to 6.30pm (Mon- Sun, close on PH)
- Printed DEAL voucher must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
If you are looking for culture, history, shopping and nature all at once, Hanoi is a perfect destination for you.
The capital of Vietnam is steeped in history with the Old Quarters having original street layout of the Old Hanoi.
Hanoi literally translates to "Inside the River". True to its' name, Hanoi is filled with lakes and rivers. Hoan Kiem Lake is one of the most popular lake in Vietnam. With a legend revolving rising dragons, it serves as a focal point to the locals and tourist. It provides a scenic view for shutter bugs to have a good time.
Observe the local scene as you meander through the streets and roads and you will be suprised by how charming the laid back lifestle is.
The architecture is influenced by the French Colonist making it easily distinguishable from other architectural designs.
Once you have taken in the sights and sounds, you are ready to take in the taste as well. Feel the flavours on your tongue, enjoy the mixture of sweet and spicy.
Take a ride in the traditional rickshaw as it ambles along popular landmarks and attractions.
Nature Lovers rejoice as Hanoi is located near to Ha Long Bay, a spectacle of karst limestones, islands and serene waters. Explore the numerous caves found in abundance on the different islets. Photography is a must for a well deserved memento.
Aside from the usual entertainments at night, Hanoi is bustling with Night Markets. Walk around the Old Quarters at night and be prepared to have a ball of a time haggling for your wanted goods and products. Be sure to smile often to get extra points!
Head on to Hanoi and have a great time!