Similar Deals that might interest you!
28% off White Lotus Paste Mooncake / White Lotus Paste Mooncake with Single Yolk from Xin Cuisine at Holiday Inn Atrium - Includes Packaging in Textured Elegant Box (2 Price Options Available)
- White Lotus Paste Mooncake / White Lotus Paste Mooncake with Single Yolk
2 Price Options Available:
- White Lotus Paste Mooncake (4 Pcs) - Only $33 nett instead of $46
- White Lotus Paste Mooncake with Single Yolk (4 Pcs) - Only $36 nett instead of $50
- 4 single yolk white lotus paste mooncakes from Xin Cuisine
- Classic favourites for all
- Comes along with designer textured casing
- Best suited for gifts and souvenirs
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Redemption period: 21 Sept 2012 to 25 Sept 2012
- Box is available in 2 colours: Red & Blue (subject to availability)
- Voucher is non-transferable unless accompanied by a letter of authorization
- Valid daily during redemption period
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- To redeem, please visit Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore (Hotel Lobby), 317 Outram Road, Singapore 169075
- Redemption Hours: 12pm to 7pm (Daily)
- Printed DEAL voucher & Original NRIC / Valid Pass must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
Let’s make a trip back to the time when Mid-Autumn Festival was all about paper lanterns and traditional mooncakes.
Remember your first bite into a white lotus paste mooncake and how excited you were when you found a single yolk in it?
Holiday Inn Atrium brings that feeling back to you once again!
With a designer casing, your traditional mooncakes is best suited as a gift or souvenir for your friends, family members or colleagues!
A round mooncake signifying ‘reunion’ is exactly the reason why you should be brought back to your roots.
Chef Kwan Yiu Kan (关 耀 简)
Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant brings you an authentic Cantonese dining experience with our new Chinese Executive Chef Kwan Yiu Kan (关 耀 简) from Guangdong. Chef Kwan started his culinary expedition as a Dim Sum chef in Hong Kong at a young age of 14. With more than 36 years of Cantonese culinary skills under his belt, Chef Kwan has created an exciting array of signature dishes for the Shangri-la Singapore and Philippines hotels and resorts. He has also worked in famous Chinese restaurants in different countries spanning from exotic Brazil to oriental Hong Kong.
Focusing on fresh ingredients, the play of sight, smell and taste, Chef Kwan brings a truly Hong-Kong Style Cantonese dining experience to Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore. Chef Kwan joined the hotel as the Chinese Executive Chef at Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant in May 2010. A believer that a happy soul concocts tasty dishes; this is one of his secrets to making delightful food. Customers’ satisfaction is his priority and he keeps an open heart to hearing feedbacks. “This is how I am always improving!” he quipped.
Chef Cheung Kin Nam（张 健 南）
With 30 years of experience under his belt, Guangdong native Chef Cheung Kin Nam has an intimate knowledge of tim sum and pastries from various restaurants in China and Hong Kong.
From humble beginnings as a tim sum cook, Chef Cheung has come far in the food and beverage industry to become a master of desserts and confectionaries. It is no wonder that his signature creation, Xin’s Special Mini Custard Mooncakes herald accolades year after year since 1988 and even won the first prize for Mini Custard Most Sumptuous Mooncake award in 2003. The handcrafted bestseller is the embodiment of the versatility and creativity Chef Cheung utilizes in his work as a tim sum chef.
The long-standing inspiration behind Xin Cuisine’s delightful desserts and confectionaries, guests can expect delectable treats to complement their meals for any occasion
Taking the centre stage this year are the premium boxes which are totally runways worthy. The luxuriously textured boxes features mock exotic skins in deep red and dark grey have just made mooncakes more than simple traditions. Strut down the runway with these reusable boxes which makes a perfect fit for an ipad or two.