Similar Deals that might interest you!
69% off 8-Course Set at Ah Yat Seafood (Located at Mohd Sultan Road), One of Singapore’s Top Chinese Restaurant – Helmed by Hong Kong Chef with Years of Culinary Experience
- 69% off 8-Course Set at Ah Yat Seafood, One of Singapore’s Top Chinese Restaurant
- Only $35 instead of $113
- One of the top Asian Chinese restaurants
- Si Chuan, Ma la fragrance chicken ($5)
- Minced lobster and Shark’s fin in Pumpkin Broth ($28)
- Salted egg prawn ($8)
- Deep Fried Fish Fillet ($8)
- Seasonal vegetable in Abalone sauce ($5)
- Braised Ee Fu Noodle with Dry Scallop ($6)
- Dessert – Authentic Premium Birdnest with Almond Cream ($48)
- Dessert – Handmade daily dessert ($5)
- Conveniently located at Mohamed Sultan Road
- Cosy ambience and environment
- Valid Daily for Lunch & Dinner
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts for family and friends
- Voucher is valid from 11 May 2012 to 11 Aug 2012
- Only applicable for the Mohamed Sultan Road outlet
- Limited to 1 voucher per person; no single diners allowed
- Strictly no splitting of bill
- Chinese Tea, Peanut & Wet Towel must be included and chargeable on a separate bill ($5)
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are compulsory; please call 6235 8779 and quote “DEAL.com.sg” at least 1 day in advance
- Location: Mohamed Sultan Road, #01-51/54, Opposite UE Square, Singapore 238275
Operating Hours (Daily, including eve of PH & PH):
- Lunch – 11.30am to 3pm (last order at 2.30pm)
- Dinner – 6pm to 2am (last order at 1.30am)
- Printed DEAL voucher must be presented upon redemption
- Voucher number must be presented before ordering (number can be viewed via iPhone Apps as well)
Details of the Deal
“Under the sea, Under the sea, Since life is sweet here, We got the beat here, Naturally!”, as Sebastian, the crab from the Little Mermaid extolled in a song, so it’s true over at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant, where the freshest in seafood cuisine awaits you!
Come savour a truly culinary experience that is bound to leave your taste buds tingling and craving for more!
The seafood fare ranges from the yummy Braised Ee Fu Noodle with dry scallop and the simply scrumptious Si Chuan, Ma la Fragrance Chicken.
Dine on these delectable delights while soaking in the cosy and warm ambience at the Mohamed Sultan outlet, that’s nestled along exotic Mohamed Sultan Road.
And the best part is, you can now enjoy 69% off the 8-Course Set, making it half the price for twice the value!
So gather your friends and loved ones and come on down for a truly authentic Oriental meal that’s filling and satisfying.
Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant
Mohamed Sultan Road
Opposite UE Square
Tel: 6235 8779
Fax: 6235 8116
Operating Hours (Everyday):
11.30am - 2.30pm (Lunch)
6.00pm - 2.00am (Dinner/Supper)