Similar Deals that might interest you!
Phuket: 1 Day Tour to Racha & Coral Island by VIP Speedboat - Includes Round Trip Transfer by Mini-Bus + Lunch on Racha Island Restaurant + Snorkeling Equipment + Refreshments + Full Insurance
- Phuket: 1 Day Tour to Racha & Coral Island by VIP Speedboat
- Only $49 per pax instead of $104
- 2-way transfer by minibus
- Speed boat fare with full insurance
- Mask, snorkeling and life jacket
- Soft drinks, fruits and biscuits
- Lunch at restaurant
- Tour guide (English speaking)
- Snorkel in clear emerald waters
- Witness spectacular sunsets
- Work up a tan participating in a host of water sports
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife
- 2-way minibus from hotel to pier
- Delicious lunch Racha Island restaurant
- Available daily, early departure and late return
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person is allowed
- Travel period: 8 Jul 2012 to 31 Nov 2012
- Child rate (4-11 years): THB 900 per child, payable at the pier (merchant must be informed earlier)
- 2-way transfer by minibus is valid for hotels in Patong, Kata, Karon, and Phuket Town, an additional THB 300 is required for other areas; Maikhao area has to apply private car (payable direct to merchant)
Customer is required to bring the following items at their own expenses:
- Swim suit
- Shorts and light T-shirt
- Beach towel
- Sun block
- Sun cap, sunglasses, camera and films
- Fin or flipper (this is optional BUT can be rented at the pier)
- Package excludes air ticket & accommodation
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
Details of the Deal
Enrich your Phuket vacation with this DEAL – a fun-filled 1 Day tour to Racha & Coral Island!
Best known for the ideal diving and snorkeling destinations in the world, Racha Island is only 30-min speedboat ride away from Phuket making it an accessible and beautiful location.
Similar to Racha Island, Coral Island is also a beautiful getaway destination located just three kilometres from Phuket. Composed of the Long Beach and Banana Beach, rest assured that you’ll have aplenty to explore.
These Islands are famous the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling.
Add this in your itinerary today and be embraced by nature.