Similar Deals that might interest you!
Last Day! 37% off Sentosa “Deadly Ever After” Halloween Haunted Trail – Includes 1 Way Cable Car + Island Admission + Complimentary Free Gift
- 37% off Sentosa “Deadly Ever After” Halloween Haunted Trail
- Only $29 instead of $46
- 1 Way Cable Car
- Island Admission
- Admission ticket to “Deadly Ever After”
- Complimentary Gift
- Get ready for the scare of your life!
- Strongly recommend for the brave ones only!
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Redemption Period: 20 Sept 2012 to 30 Sept 2012
- Admission tickets are valid on the following dates: 19, 20, 26, 27 & 28 Oct 2012
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption via self-collection at Luxury Tours & Travel: 100 Orchard Road, #02-17/18, Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall, Singapore 238840
- Operating hours: 10am - 6pm (Mon-Fri)
- Printed DEAL voucher & NRIC / Valid pass must be presented upon redemption
Details of the Deal
Sentosa is home to fun and entertainment. "Sentosa" itself means "Peace" in Malay; but Sentosa wasn't all peaceful before. It was known as "Pulau Belakang Mati", literally "Island Behind the Dead".
There are a few legends running around on the origin of the sinister name. One of it was that before there was even colonial settlements, there were pirates all along the Malacca Straits. "Sentosa" was a hotspot for these pirates to kill their captured victims, often maiming them or beheading them with a sword.
Another much more recent legend involves the Japanese soldiers rounding up all the innocent lives and killing them with guns during the brutal Kempetai period. Whichever legend holds true, it can be said that "Sentosa" has a macabre history and that the spirits might very well roam the island still!
For the adrenaline junkies and those who are brave at heart, take a step onto the shores of Sentosa for their take on Halloween. Promising lots of thrills and spills, enjoy the Haunted Trail.
If the Haunted Trail is not enough, set out on your own quest to uncover the many secrets and mysteries of this eerie island!
Luxury Tours & Travel
100 Orchard Road
#02-17/18 Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall