Similar Deals that might interest you!
Taiwan on SQ Flight: 4D3N Stay at Choice of Hotel – Includes Return SQ Air Ticket + Airport Transfer + Daily Breakfast + Full-Day Wulai Hot Spring or ChiuFen Tour + Hot Spring Voucher + Facial Mask Pack + NT$100 Value MRT Card + Gift Pack (Min 2 Pax)
- Taiwan on SQ Flight: 4D3N Stay at Choice of Hotel
Various Price Options Available:
- Twin/ Triple Sharing – Only $488 per pax instead of $699 (Min 2 Pax)
- Single Occupancy – Only $588 per pax instead of $872
- Child (2-11 years) Twin Sharing – Only $468 per pax instead of $812 (must share the room with 1 adult)
- Child (2-11 years) with Extra Bed & Breakfast – Only $438 per pax instead of $775
- Child (2-11 years) without Bed with Breakfast – Only $398 per pax instead of $723
- Infant (below 24 months) – Only $363 (air ticket includes taxes of $626)
- 4D3N Stay at Choice of Hotel:
- Return SQ Air Ticket
- Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 Full-Day Compulsory Wulai Hot Spring or ChiuFen Tour
- Beitou Hot Spring Voucher (北投温泉泡汤卷) – Atami Hotel
- Facial Mask Pack
- NT$100 Value MRT Card
- Pineapple Cake (鳳梨酥)/ Nougat (牛軋糖) Gift Pack
- Free insurance
- SIN TPE 1155 1640 SQ 878 Daily
- TPE SIN 1425 1850 SQ 877 Daily
- TPE SIN 1745 2210 SQ 879 Daily
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Travel Period: 19 Sept 2012 to 15 Nov 2012
- Blackout Period: 16 Nov 2012 to 30 Nov 2012
- Customers who do not participate in the full-day compulsory tour are required to pay an additional $30 per pax
- Minimum 2 pax required to travel & must travel together
- All confirmed tickets are to be issued on the same day of booking
- Package is based on Singapore Airlines’ promotional air fare “V” booking class and subject to availability at time of reservation
- Additional top-up fares OR change of travel dates may be required if the promotional fares are not available at the time of reservation
- TVI Holidays Pte Ltd reserves the right to suggest alternate dates should the requested travel date be not available (flights / rooms are subject to availability)
- Tour guide/ driver tipping at $15 per pax (payable to merchant)
- All applicable airport taxes & fuel surcharge at approx. $353 per ticket (payable to merchant)
- Taiwan Entry Visa (if required)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry service, drinks and etc
Optional Charges (payable to merchant):
- Single Occupancy: $115 per pax
- Twin/ Triple/ Child with Bed: $59 per pax
- Child without Bed; $20 per pax
- Infant: FOC
- Extension Rates:
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption/ booking must be made by 11 Oct 2012, 5pm
To book, email email@example.com with the following travellers’ details:
- Contact number
- Passport number & expiry date
- Date of birth
- Preferred travel dates
- Number of rooms required
- Attach your DEAL voucher
- All confirmed tickets will be issued within 3 working days after booking
Details of the Deal
Escape from the bustling modern life of Singapore and enjoy the traditional nature of Taiwan! Despite being a modernized country, Taipei is filled with rich Chinese culture in every corner.
Drop by the famous Martyr’s Shrine where the spirits of the brave heroes are worshipped. Witness as the guards who stand like expressionless statues get a change of duties to protect the shrine.
Learn more about the rich cultures in Taipei as you visit the Pixiou Arts Center nestled at the famous mountain village in Wulai where the residents are aboriginal people known as a the Atayal Tribe. The name Wulai may have been derived from the local’s phrase “Kirofu ulai” and brings the meaning of “hot and poisonous” but the place is pretty much cooling to its irony.
Pamper yourself in the hot springs and release the stress of the city. Choose from the many hot springs available in hotels or even those with a zen-like feel!
Good news to exotic food lovers! Second to its hot springs and waterfalls, the Wulai Old Street is a haven of street food and Aboriginal dishes. Experiment your taste-buds with dishes you have never tried before like Bamboo Tube Rice, Wild Mountain Yams and even Wild Mountain Boar!
After the relaxing day trip, it is time to hype up the night life! Get out of the natures and get back to the city to experience a different bustle from the usual scene in Singapore.
Even labeled as “Harajuku of Taipei”, Ximending is a place known for Taipei youths to break free from their daily education lives.
Experience the colourful Taiwanese culture with this awesome discounted deal!
TVI Holidays Pte Ltd
1 Park Road #02-07
People's Park Complex
Tel: 6533 2533