Terms & Conditions
The following T&C apply for ALL deals unless stated otherwise.
- Voucher is non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
- All bookings/reservations are subject to availability.
- Splitting of bills is not allowed unless stated otherwise.
- Replacement/extension of expired voucher is not allowed.
- Each voucher has a unique code that can only be used once.
- Mobile vouchers are valid unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Voucher is not allowed to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Strictly no cancellation/amendment is allowed upon confirmation unless stated otherwise.
- Merchant/management reserves the right to make the final decision should disputes arise.
- All travel deals exclude personal insurance, applicable transport taxes and surcharges, visa fee (if required), room service, optional tours, tour guide and/or driver tipping, and all personal expenses, unless otherwise stated.
How does DEAL.com.sg work?
Every day you'll find new hot deals on DEAL.com.sg at discounts between 50-90%.
Once the minimum number of buyers for a certain DEAL is reached, the DEAL is "on". You know that the minimum number has been reached when it says "The DEAL is ON!" below the counter.
Immediately after your purchase you will receive an email from us with your electronic voucher (in pdf file). You can then print that voucher out for redemption at the merchant. Since we aggregate a large number of buyers for each merchant, we are able to pass on these kinds of discounts to our customers.
Does DEAL.com.sg accept payment by major credit cards/debit cards?
Yes. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. These include (but are not limited to) Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners' Club.
Where do I locate my DEAL voucher?
DEAL vouchers are sent to your email after your purchase. You can print your voucher by accessing your email inbox (or check your spam folder).
Alternatively, you can log into your account at DEAL.com.sg and click on “Purchase History” in “My Account” to retrieve your voucher.
A deal T&C says "Limited to 1 voucher redemption per person" and "Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed". Can I buy some deals as gifts for myself and use more than one?
No. If the T&C states as such, you can only redeem one voucher for yourself. If you have purchased more than one, they have to be given to other people. You can give the e-vouchers as gifts to other people but the voucher must be transferable.
I’m below 18 years old. Can I use my parent’s credit card to buy a voucher that sells alcohol?
No, deals involving the sale of alcohol are only valid for customers aged 18 years & above.
Will I be able to get my preferred travelling date/flight/hotel when I buy a travel deal?
Bookings are on a first come first served basis. In the event that your preferences are not available during booking, you may choose to top up the difference for an alternative date of travel/flight/hotel (as advised by the merchant).
What happens if a natural disaster occurred at my intended travel destination?
Merchant reserves the right to amend flight/itinerary/hotel reservations in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as civil unrest, natural disaster, etc.
I bought a travel deal and have sent an email for redemption, why is my booking not confirmed yet?
Your booking will only be confirmed after you have made the balance payment to all the additional charges.
If you have any further questions, please call +65 6299 3011 (Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm) or you can write to us at CRM@DEAL.com.sg. Our customer support would be glad to serve you.